Friday, November 29, 2013

{this moment} on two continents! 29 November 2013

Each week my South African friend Vanessa and I post {this moment} on two continents! as a ritual to celebrate our friendship and the bond we share as we raise our boys "together" on opposite sides of the globe.

 
This week my baby turned two, and his big brother helped blow out his candles. - United States

Aidan giving his teddy 'Snowy' a hug and reading a cake recipe book to him... I heard him say 'ook - wowsers' (look - flowers) - South Africa

Aidan also snapped these awesome portraits of his parents using his mother's phone! He is quite the photographer.

Inspired by Soulemama - {this moment} A Friday ritual. A single photo few photos - no words - some words :-) capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment