Friday, September 6, 2013

{this moment} on two continents! 6 September 2013


Each week my South African friend Vanessa and I post {this moment} on two continents! as a ritual to celebrate our friendship and the bond we share as we raise our boys "together" on opposite sides of the globe.

This week our boys were enjoying imaginative play! Such an amazing thing to watch their minds wander and wonder as they begin to "play act" the world they see around them. 

We wandered through the park and made art with objects we found in nature - United States

Aidan squaring away the Landrover! Looks like he is mechanic too...
Using the skills he learned in Namibia last Christmas :-) - South Africa - visiting the U.K.

Inspired by Soulemama - {this moment} A Friday ritual. A single photo few photos - no words - some words :-) capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I love these moments equally! They are both evoking so much joy!

    I'm just getting back to my blog today so if you have a moment, I'd love for you to come on by!

    http://sofiasideas.com/2013/09/06/this-moment-81/

    ReplyDelete