Friday, January 10, 2014

{this moment} on two continents! 10 January 2014

Each week my South African friend Vanessa and I post {this moment} on two continents! as a ritual to celebrate our friendship and the bond we share as we raise our boys "together" on opposite sides of the globe.

So far this New Year has not been gentle with us.  We have begun with the blizzard produced by the famed "polar vortex," and a few catastrophic events at the family business - no big deal.   Aside from the fact that I adore working with this man that I love; we are tired and we sure could use a break. So - if you are getting a full nights rest at your house, and things seem calm and boring on your home front, please appreciate the peace, and send some of those vibes our way - fast!

 The hardworking man that I love - United States


Here is a peaceful photo from our friends in the Southern Hemisphere to balance out our chaos :-)

Aidan is practicing so that he can help us shovel snow next time! - South Africa

Inspired by Soulemama - {this moment} A Friday ritual. A single photo few photos - no words - some words :-) capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

1 comment:

  1. Sending you peaceful vibes, hun... and I'm sorry for sharing my photo now. :(

    This moment was fun for them, and full of gratitude for me... http://sofiasideas.com/2014/01/10/this-moment-93/

    ReplyDelete